Saturday 13 January 2018

YOUR MESSAGE


Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two one,
The long awaited countdown began,
For the old year to end and the new one to resume its run,
Eyes of the whole household were fixed on the television screen.

Do you know what my lovelorn eyes were doing?
They were stealthily looking towards my mobile screen,
My mind was busy choosing the best message for my queen,
As the shouts of ‘happy new year’ began on the television,
Your lovely message popped up on my messenger screen. 

A current of delight jolted heavily my heart,
My eyes sparkled with excitement,
I felt as if you made me cross the old year border,
And took me with much love into the New Year,
Your mute message told me that the New Year will be ours,
To live in love every minute the whole year,
I switched off my mobile and went away to sleep,
To meet you, my pretty sweetheart in my dream.


आप ने कह दिया  कि  ये साल अच्छा है,
 इस दीवाने दिल को और क्या चाहिए। 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...