Sunday 21 January 2018

THE STATION OF DEVOTION

Now the train of my devotion,
Has reached a lonely station,
Where I am standing all alone,
Shocked, Stunned, stranded, undone.

I feel as if the time is in a hibernation
The earth stopped her routine revolution,
The sun forgot her way to the eastern horizon,
My lady luck gave way to my misfortune.

With tearful eyes and sorrowful heart
Frustration eating me from inside bit by bit,
I am on a prolonged torturous wait,
For your train to have a kind halt.

I trust someday you will read my emotions,
Get down here on this haunted station
Put your hand on my shoulder with affection,
Soothe my soul with a few words of compassion.

That day all my sorrow and discomfort,
Will be converted into happiness abundant,
Tell me, if my dream will one day come true,
Or I am just destined to remain in blue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...