Sunday 21 January 2018

This is love

Under certain social compulsions,
We are away from each other against our wishes.

I see you behind the glass door,
Wish to tell you whatsoever my heart ponders,
Open my mouth and shout out in loud,
But my words bounce back from the blockade,
I feel helpless and in annoyance punch the barricade.

I see your efforts to grasp my narrations,
I know you don't understand much of my expressions,
But  you  try to hide your helplessness, emotions,
Convey that all is well there and you understand my emotions,
A dry smile spread over my lips.

This is love my dear heart.
To give away everything,
Even without getting anything,
To feel rich and satisfied,
Even after everything is looted.

1 comment:

  1. jaw drop

    amazingly profound

    how can she hold back?

    leaving you awash in tears and so forlorn.

    how the universe mourns

    ReplyDelete

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...