Monday 22 January 2018

A LOVER'S HEART

The moon and the earth remain far away from each other,
But their relationship is pretty close and that too forever.
I too can remain all my life away  from thee,
And you will not see a lacuna in my love for thee.

Flora and fauna don't ever talk to the sun,
But the sun mutely rains his beneficent kisses of rays on them.
I too can encourage, nurture your life and person
Mutely and continuously without any verbal communications.

I will show you how beautiful love can be,
You remain close or keep away from me.
My deeds will depict how great a lover's heart can be,
And never I will demand a return
 for that from thee.

1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...