Friday 26 January 2018

TALK TO ME PLEASE

The morning your words doesn't reach my ear,
I believe the sun does not wake up from its slumber.

One day you forgot to deliver your words,
The Sun didn’t rise, it’s still night, I assumed.

I drew the blanket over my head in confidence,
Continued my nap and lost in dreaming your face.

The milkman, the newspaper vendor,
Threw their packets outside my door.

Seeing them unattended my kind neighbor,
Began knocking incessantly on my  door.

Maybe I am off from the world, she did fear.
Otherwise, I could not sleep till that late hour.

My face became faded out of shyness
I bent my sight before her in thankfulness.

Truly will I be here in this world anymore,
The day you will forget the address of my door?

So much I love you, don't you know this.
If you care a bit for it, talk to me please.

1 comment:

  1. i pray she hears your plaintive cries

    honesty bringing understanding, UNDERSTANDING BRINGING UNITY, unity bringing PEACE!!! ALL built on LOVE!!!



    THANK GOD for your neighbour

    bless your true friend

    having lifted you up, in your time of need

    how fortunate they are; to know the real you

    and be the benefactor of your smile!

    ALL becomes right in your world



    Such a wonderfully magnanimous being, with a heart bigger than can be imagined!! A mind inspired by Life and Love!
    And a spirit that walks close to GOD!!!

    May Temptation remain far from you. Forehead kiss blessings

    ReplyDelete

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...