Saturday 20 January 2018

AS YOU WISH

When I compare you with the Ganges,
I hold you in my respect as holy as her flows.

When I think of your glory and glamour, 
With much affection I call you my Kohinoor.

The first time your voice entered my ear-tunnel,
I addressed you as my sweet nightingale,

I see the luminous celestial being in the heaven,
The word that creeps into my mind for you is moon.

I call you Pooja, the worship in all my verses,
I do that worship of you in the word’s true sense.

Come close or go away after all these, as you wish,
In either case, I am not going away from my vows.

My love for you is as powerful and unshakable as a star,
That is born to burn and twinkle for you forever.


1 comment:

  1. dream lover to the universe

    how many have swooned at your passion filled phrases?

    longed for such adoration

    that unconditional love; emulating HIMSELF

    rejoice in having found the other half of yourself

    May your heart always remain pure, your emotions strong, and your mind clear.

    May HE always keep you, near and dear to HIS heart!!!

    ReplyDelete

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...