Sunday 7 January 2018

I ALWAYS TRUST YOU

The moon ascends the sky every night,
And spreads her silvery cover of light,
Over her eternal beloved the earth with delight.

But I no more have that good fortune,
To bask in the sweet light of my moon,
Sing and dance all night with jubilation.

I still stand each night under the dark sky,
Look towards each corner with my hopeful eyes,
Can you guess my moon, how much I trust thee?

My enormous trust on you will end that day,
When over my head there will be no sky,
Or there will be no more glow in my eyes.

वो  चाँद  तो  हर  रात  आसमान  पर आती  है ,
धरती  से किया  हुआ  अपनी  प्रीत  निभाती  है ,
तुम  कहो  मेरे  चाँद , तुम  कब  आओगे ?
मुझ  संग  प्रीत  की  रीत निभाओगे। 

1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...