Tuesday 23 January 2018

I BECAME YOURS

My eyes were floating over the passing crowd,
Uncertain of who she is I was searching a person,
Whom I can proudly pronounce my friend,
Who can smile and cry with my changed conditions.

I was in quest of a true human among the crowd
Who fearlessly explores and cultivates truth,
Who is principled, honest, selfless, open and broad
The one I can call a divine personality on the earth.

Accidentally our eyes met, glances exchanged,
I felt, some dealings were done in the heaven,
As a result of which both of us simultaneously halted,
Got automatically interested in each other’s persona.

Your thoughts were like transparent water of brooks,
Your noise was soft like cuckoo’s enchanting tone
The more we talk, the more I got keen to listen to your talks,
My heart began to surrender near your magnanimous person.

Though we never promised but we began to conjoin,
At the same spot, in the stipulated hour of the day,
Smiles took shape of laughter, talks mutual admiration,
I do not ever know when I became your lover boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...