Thursday 25 January 2018

I GIVE WHAT I HAVE

What you give me is not my look out,
What I give you reflects my conduct.

What I deliver reveals what I own,
Light-darkness, smile-tears, flowers-thorns.

I pelt stones at others, unsettle other’s peace,
My own life is disturbed the reason behind these.

I shower nectar, serve others sweet honey,
All those I earn, I save during my life’s journey.

I disbelieve, remain thankless, rude, stubborn,
Trusts, gratefulness, modesty all shows my person.

When I see low, I see the mud, look up I see stars,
Now I can describe how the mud is or how is a star.

I do not say; do not preach you or him anything,
My deeds are the mirrors that reflect everything.

I am made up of stone or cotton, fire or ice,
You realize once you deal with or crash at me.


1 comment:

  1. interesting hmm not like your usual verse/prose


    you are a solid foothold,

    and a passion for life;

    unbridled emotions flowing through your fingertips

    ReplyDelete

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...