Wednesday 24 January 2018

EVEN IF IT HURTS...

It hurts when you say, I disturb you,
God never feels disturbed by the prayer of His devotee,
As your earnest follower do you not count me?

It hurts when you hesitate to admit the depth of my devotion,
Did you not go through my innumerable verses?
In those flows of my pen have not you seen your face?
  
It hurts, when you say; do not talk to me,
Water-lily does not blossom away from the water-body,
For your ardent adorer you are the lone buddy.

It hurts when I see your lips part to say me bye,
That means you want the bee to be away from the flower
Are you not familiar with the vibration of my core?

It hurts when you say you are in a sigh,
Can the Sun shine bright in a clouded sky?
How can I be happy and smile if you cry?

Even if I get hurt, for so many things, so many times,
I know you are the pure and pious Ganges of my life,
Once I commit to worship, I will do that with all vibes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...