Wednesday 24 January 2018

YOUR BLESSINGS

Thou art the generous dense cloud,
Roaming incessantly over my head,
Enriched with precious rain of affection,
Essential for my love-sick lonely person.

But thine core also contains furious thunder,
In form of undesirable unprovoked anger,
And lightning frightening for my heart,
In the shape of tough to bear womanish fidget.

Actually, I love alike thee, thine fidgets, thine anger,
Smilingly I welcome their entry into my sphere,
Because the exciting rain of romance follows them,  
And drench thoroughly my dehydrated inner-man.

Despite massive physical distance between us,
You care my wellbeing, nurture my happiness,
Add to my growth, I admit that as my fortune,
My head bow near your blessings, I feel beholden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...