Tuesday 30 January 2018

True emotions

My verses begin to sing for you,
Only after my soul began loving you,
But when I tell you this truth,
You wish to kick me out of this earth.
As if loving and nurturing someone in the core is a big sin,
And its crime to express the true emotions.

I don't know what you want from me,
Verses of fabricated emotions?
Or a man who hides the truthful expression of emotions?

Dear, dear, dear, I can't be untruthful
And my verses can't be fake tools.
Now tell me dear heart what is virtue,
To tell lie, hide truth and have fun with women is virtue?

Fake-ness is not the art of life for my nature,
Falsehood can't be my style of living either.
You were never a fun stuff in my consideration.
Nor you are a means of entertainment for my person.
I respected you well and truly as my lover,
Punish me because of my truth loving character. 

1 comment:

  1. brings a smile to my face. you are truly a delight. you know how to stir passion. I treasure each word.
    ahhh, but to be worthy of such love!!!


    i don't think she wants you to pretend to care for her.
    nor do i think she wants you to hide your true emotions.

    She's probably confused about a few things too, but you'd have to ask her directly.

    ---

    Their "I love you" seemed voiced with sincerity
    i just wish my friend was more honest with me.
    and had interests beyond anatomy
    i don't really know, if i know, their identity.
    i can only guess; who i think it might be
    & i only know, what they want me to see


    Yet 2 little words have set me free
    "My Tina" seemed some sort of magic key
    My spirit shook with just a touch of trepidity
    thinking 'let's take a step back into reality'
    i am noone's property
    just a single entity
    with hope for humanity
    and faith in society.
    Not till then did things get hairy!
    2 simple words suddenly seemed quite scary.
    Helping me think a bit more clearly.
    A friend's words 'please be wary'.
    others' reactions i know may vary
    depending on the weights we carry.
    but each one has their own story
    moments held in memory
    whether it be gloom or glory,
    melding and molding their future history



    i hope and i pray
    that whatever they say
    things work out okay.
    So remember, starting today,
    communication's the way
    to keep most problems at bay.

    ReplyDelete

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...