Saturday 30 September 2017

LET ME LEAVE

After your abrupt departure,
When the uncontrollable pain of my interior,
Compels me to expose its disorder,
Reluctantly, I knock your door.

My heart takes me to your door,
Even against the counsel of my conscience,
As it does not know to expose,
Near anyone other than you.

A guilty feeling creeps into my mind,
As I do so against my conscience,
As it is against the idealistic norms,
With which I lived all my life.

I realize, as long as I am here,
I can't control my core,
And disobey its orders,
Of reaching your door.

Death is no more painful,
Than to live against one’s own ideology,
                                                         Than to live with a guilty feeling,
Than to live inhuman.

Hence, it is better;
I should leave the earth,
With my head high,
Leaving you to live at peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...