Sunday 24 September 2017

FLOW OF A RIVER

 Observing from the bank, the calm flow of the river,
If you assume it to be beautiful, perfect and proper,
Then it will be a blunder on your part,
One misjudged concept.

If you wish to see the reality of the world,
Under that pleasant panorama of the flowing liquid,
Get down with a great heart into it,
And witness how the life inside is at unrest,
One lives preying on the other,
One dies giving life to another,
Amidst a current much faster than the one on the surface,
 Crueler than the one you can assess.

My life too is like that splendid flow of the river,
You cannot judge it honestly from afar,
From my humble deeds, from my polished social behavior,
And reach the conclusion that everything fine here.

If you are a seeker of the truth of my life,
You need to shoulder a huge stride,
Of diving down into my heart,
To visualize how many dreams die in it before they sprout,
 What I pray for, what for myself I wish,
How much I cry, what much I compromise.
How tiny is the bowl of my expectations,
How small is the circle of my satisfaction.  

The river absorbs all her turbulence in her greatness,
On the contrary, I gulp my tears in my insignificance.

2 comments:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...