Sunday 24 September 2017

EYE-WATER

I approached a drifting dry cloud,
That was hovering over my head.
Filled fully her empty pitcher,
With my overflowing eye-water.

Appealed her,Go and drench my sweetheart,
Titillate her soul and fill it with fun and excitement.”

“Be careful not to make the blunder,
Of showering lightning and thunder.
I will not allow you to cause a situation of horror
In her innocent and delicate core.”

“Do not let her know that it is my hot tears,
Cool it before you rain with your freezing air.
If she inquires about the salinity of your shower,
For my sake, mislead her that it is pure seawater."

If she knows the truth, she will not enjoy your rain,
Take care, make oath not to let my effort go in vain.
I know she will still identify it as my eye-water,
Tell her, I am a swindler and I do not cry for her. ”

“If you fall short or get dry; then come back to me,
I will fill your container; once more, I have plentiful in me.”

If her boat of pleasure floats smoothly on my flow of tears,
Then there will be no scarcity of tears in me and pleasure for her.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...