Wednesday 13 September 2017

YOU ARE MY SKY

Your beauty is like sparking of lighting,
A sensational pleasure for my awaiting eyes,

Your artifacts are my adorable stars,
Which enlighten me with their twinkling glimmer.

Your wisdom is the ever-glowing Sun,
That bestows precious gifts of knowledge to me.

Your flickering mood is the morning cloud,
Sometimes heavy shower, the other blank-fire.

Your anger is like the bursting of thunder,
Appears horrible though but vanishes in a flicker.

Your mulishness is the huge stretch of the blue,
That remains immeasurable by my imagination.

Your smile is the soothing beam of the moon,
That nurtures the plants my romantic creation.

Your words are like droplets of summer,
Whenever comes, they drench my interior.

Your personality is as colorful as the rainbow,
Always appeasing and appealing to my soul.

You are the sky, that shelters my head,
I can move away from you, but only in my grave.


1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...