Friday 22 September 2017

CONVERSATION

After so many days, I call you,
Two calls remain unanswered,
In the third one you take a few seconds,
To convey that you are busy,
I get my insulin for one more day.

Do you know how significant,
Are those few seconds, those few words,
The honey of your voice for me?
No!
Then ask the one who gets a loaf of bread,
After a starvation of a few days.
Ask him who lost his way in a desert,
And reaches an oasis unexpectedly,
By the virtue of his good luck,
When his courage is about to exhaust.

Your words were no less than,
That loaf of bread,
More vital than,
That piece of good luck, 
For your crazy adorer.

Today your few words satisfied,
My desire to have a conversation,
In another day hours of our sweet exchange of soul,
Leaves my wish to talk unfulfilled.

Love is really a strange thing,
At times, a single droplet fulfills the thirst,
The other day, an ocean leaves thirsty.

1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...