Saturday 30 September 2017

YOUR EYES

I do not ever see you fully,
As whenever we meet,
My eyes get tangled,
In the labyrinth of your vast eyes,
I fail to see anything beyond them.

You would ask me,
How is it possible?
I do not have a clue,
To satisfy you,
But it’s true.

As I travel in them,
I visualize a thousand varied dreams,
Many of them coincide mine ones,
Appealing me to participate and encourage
In their fulfillment.

I witness a huge thirst in them,
To become someone’s own,
To get one honest and selfless love,
I decide to give that divine gift,
To you as per my capabilities.

I identify in your eyes,
Two vast oceans of knowledge in their glory
Huge tides of wisdom striking their coasts,
I decide to have a permanent stay there,
To collect some pebbles for my life,
Drink some drops for my existence.

2 comments:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...