Sunday 3 September 2017

DO YOU KNOW HOW ?

Despite being submerged in the ocean of tears,
I have presented the pearl of happiness at your feet.
While walking on the dark path of sorrow,
I did not forget to care for a smile on your lips.
Travelling through the humid desert of detachment.
I did not allow the rose of my trust on you to wither.
While climbing the impenetrable hill of loneliness,
My rhymes sung the melody of peace for your pleasure.
Struggling against the countercurrent of depression,
I maintained positivity in my approach.
Hauling the hellish days of life,
I did not deviate from the path of humanity.
Do you know how?
Do you know why?
Because love is a splendid, unique and positive internal flow,
That beautifies the persona of the adorer.
In love, a true adorer gulps poison with a smile,
And delivers nectar with the same smile.
The credit goes to you; I am so because of your love,
I am thankful to you for all that I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...