Friday 22 September 2017

MY CONFUSION

First time I see someone who ignores my beauty,
And shows interest in the fragrance of my soul,
I become confused if is it a beauty of his persona,
Or it is his shrewd delusive efforts to influence me.
Otherwise, how can a man be so different from the trend?

He frankly appreciates my good works,
And mercilessly criticizes whatsoever he thinks wrong,
Without bothering about my reactions,
And the consequences of our friendship.
More confusions in my mind,
If he is a mere stupid stuff that does not know,
Women like appreciation and hate disapproval,
Or he is a real honest man.

Wounded by his thorny words of criticism,
I shouted at him and closed my doors for him,
But in my calm hour whenever I look through the peephole,
I see him smiling holding a bouquet of rose,
As if nothing bitter had happened between us.
Again, I get confused if he is a madman,
Or it is his deep devotion that makes him so humble.
Otherwise, it is simply unbelievable,
That the flame of love can be so cool,
Even in detachment.

I began to fear myself,
How can I control my heart from being affected,
By his so humble drift of affection?
What makes me see him time and again,
I am confused yet again,
Am I in love?
Or it is a simple curiosity in me,
To know him more and more.

But there is no confusion about the fact that,
I lived all life as my brain guided,
First time I want to live as my heart persuades.
Even though I assume him mad and absurd,
 I like his attitude.




No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...