Saturday 16 September 2017

THE NAUGHTY CLOUD

The unseasonal cloud,
Flew out of the sky,
Without delivering a single drop.

It reminded me,
Of your dark locks,
And their hovering over my face.

The naughty cloud,
Returned to cover my eyelids,
And began a torrential rain from my eyes.

The fire of detachment,
Which was burning slowly inside,
Flared up uncontrollably.

I ducked my head under the pillow,
To prevent the secrecy of the flare,
From reaching the neighborhood.

But the flame melted,
The iceberg of my core,
And began to flow out abundantly.

The fluid took shape of two rivers,
Entered the neighborhood,
Awoke them from the deep slumber,
Of my untold story.

Helplessly I glanced,
Through the window towards the sky,
That was pregnant again,
To aggravate my concern.

1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...