Friday 8 September 2017

TELL ME WHY

The color and luster were there earlier,
                       In the garden of the spring; but,
They were not affecting
                          The flight of my imagination.
The cold breeze used to blow,
                       From the core of the hills; but,
My heart was not vibrating,
                                    In its sensational touch.
The moon was scattering its splendor
                    From the courtyard of the sky; but,
The beam was not igniting
                            The cords of my emotions.
The cuckoo used to practice melody,
       On the branches of mango trees; but,
For me it was nothing more than,
                      The natural twitter of a bird.

I find behavioral changes in me these days,
                     That I think you do have their answers.

Tell me, why flowers of the spring
                   Are tempting my emotions nowadays?
Why is the cool gust thrilling,
                     My body and soul these days?
Why is the moonlit titillating,
                                   My heart as is touches me?
Why is the cuckoo singing,
                         In a romantic tone these days?
Are all these happening,
                           Due to your arrival in my life?
Am I passing through,
                   The heavenly corridor called love?

1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...