Wednesday 13 September 2017

WILL YOU UNDERSTAND?

You expect my tongue to expose my heart,
Each time we talk, on every occasion we meet.
Don’t you follow the language of my blink?
Is not my smile clear narrative of my interior?

With tender care, I knit a garland of verse,
Every day with the needle of my artistry,
And the flower of my sweet emotions,
Will I have to say, all those for whom?

Every morning sitting close to the window,
I immerse in ecstasy reading your rhymes,
Hum automatically with their romantic lines,
Is it not the culmination of my love for you?

I always keep the cellphone within my reach,
So that I would not miss your call any day,
Pick it up in a single beep, talk innately,
Haven’t you sensed my excitement from my tone?

A heart is that pot which, when get filled with love,
Spills out the contents in somehow or the other way,
Despite utter care to control or hide them within,
How haven’t you identified mine from so close?

Love is neither necessitous of sweet words,
Not dependent on the exchange of amorous glances,
Rather, it is about feeling each other’s presence within,
Caring each other’s emotions all throughout the life.

2 comments:

  1. Panda Babu, liked it. Very sincere expression of love , beautifully knit into poetry.

    ReplyDelete

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...