Tuesday 19 September 2017

A SINNER OF PIOUS THOUGHTS

I do not write poems,
I do not have that poetic sagacity as you,
I do not have a flight of imagination as yours,
I honestly scribble the things going on in my mind.

My words and I never part,
They do not deceive me,
I do not deceive them.

I do not have many definitions of love,
When I say I love fish,
I do not mean I want to eat them,
Rather, I mean I want to see them,
Float free in the aquatic world.

When I say I love you,
I do not mean I desire you,
Or I want you in my arms,
Rather, I mean I respect you from my core,
I worship your person,
I nurture you in me.

If in spite of this truth you think,
 I am wrong,
When I say " I love you"
You can call me a sinner,
  I am proud to be,
A sinner of pious thoughts for you.

1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...